PowerGear® Bypass Lopper-69 cm (27 in)
Make cutting thick branches up to 3X easier!
Winner of the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation, this lightweight bypass lopper maximizes cutting power while minimizing effort. It features our patented PowerGear® gearing mechanism to multiply your cutting force near the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes cutting three times easier than single-pivot loppers, and the smooth-action design eliminates the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts. Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades stay sharp and resist rust, and a low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. In addition, lightweight, ergonomically designed fiberglass handles make our compact lopper easier to grip, carry and maneuver when cutting at awkward angles.
- Ideal for cutting green, living growth like tree branches
- Winner of the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that’s easy-to-use for people limited by arthritis
- Makes cutting up to three times easier than single-pivot tools
- Patented PowerGear® non-circular gearing mechanism multiplies cutting force near the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest
- Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades cut with less resistance than thicker blades, resist rust and stay sharp for lasting value
- Low-friction coating helps blades glide through wood and prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris
- Lightweight fiberglass handles are ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip no matter how you hold them
- Compact design provides easy maneuvering when cutting at awkward angles
- Length: 69 cm (27 inch)
- Cut capacity: 5 cm (2 inch)
- Lifetime warranty