SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer 30.5 cm (12")
Large-deck trimmer provides cutting precision for the full spectrum of craft projects.
Whatever the project, our SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer gets the job done with precision. The SureCut™ wire cut-line indicates exactly where the blade will cut your paper, photo, scrapbook page or specialty material. Our patented TripleTrack™ System interlocks the blade and rail for straight, precise cuts every time. This deluxe trimmer includes the widest base on the market and a self-leveling swing-out arm that extends the measuring deck to over 38.1 cm to manage all your extra-large crafting material. A permanent scale and grid cutting mat helps ensure cutting accuracy. An ergonomically designed, high-profile blade carriage is easy-to-grip to help you make accurate cuts quickly. It even includes a lightweight design, so it’s easy to carry this trimmer along to your next big crafting event.
Download a How-to sheet to help answer any questions with your new SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer.
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of crafting materials including paper, photos, scrapbook pages or specialty materials
- Widest base on the market 15.9 cm makes card cutting easier than ever
- SureCut™ wire cut-line makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
- Patented TripleTrack™ System interlocks blade and rail for cuts that are straight and steady, never curved or wobbly
- Self-leveling swing-out arm extends the measuring deck to over 38.1 cm to cut extra-large crafting materials with precision
- Permanent scale and grid cutting mat is printed from underneath to last
- 1.59 mm gridlines provide an additional guide for precise measuring
- Expanded cut rail with integrated smudge guard holds paper or photos in place without fingerprints
- High-profile blade carriage is easier to grip than other trimmers
- Rubberized feet provide stability
- Cuts multiple sheets of paper at once
- Works with TripleTrack™ blades, style I
- 30.5 cm cut length
- Lifetime warranty
How do I change the blade on my razor blade trimmer?
- Slide the blade carriage down the rail to the blade removal groove
- As you near the groove, begin pulling the blade and it will slip out
- Set the new carriage into the groove, slide it up the rail and you’re ready to cut
- Note: Works with TripleTrack™ blades, style I
Review this product